The date for the 13th Annual Shamrock Open has been set for Saturday, June 6, 2020 with a shotgun start at 1:00 pm. The tournament will be held at Tiburon GC in Omaha, and it is open to everyone! Players can count on a tourney known for its excellent flight and flag prizes, good food and exceptional camaraderie!
Sponsorships are available and especially encouraged from class years and Shamrock business owners. Funds raised through the event are used to support the Shamrock athletic program.
For more information about registration or becoming a tourney sponsor, contact Nick Puetz ’97 at: email@example.com or Joe Puetz ’01 at firstname.lastname@example.org or John Schueth in the Scotus development office at email@example.com, 402 564 7165 ext. 109.
Saturday, February 22nd is the 4th Annual Trivia Night. The event will take place in the Cafeteria at Scotus from 7:00-10:00 PM (Doors open at 6:00 PM)
- Only $20/person – or reserve a table of 8 for $160 (There are not many tables left, reserve yours today!)
- For reservations contact: Preschool Office 402-564-9338 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Please designate Team Captain and provide email address for additional communication prior to event.)
- Decorating your table is encouraged (optional) — Prizes will be awarded for the best table theme. Fee free to decorate your table, wear costumes, or incorporate snacks/ drinks to your table theme.
BYO Drinks, Food, and Snacks — Everyone 21 or older is welcome to attend. Please drink responsibly.
This fundraiser will benefit St. Bon’s Preschool and Childcare – providing students with Excellence in Education.
“Under the Big Top” Lottery
Five chances to Win
$14,000 in Cash Prizes
$12,000 Grand Prize
4 – $500 Consolation Prizes
ONLY 600 TICKETS – $100 Each
Tickets will not be available the night of Gala
Click below for the order form.
- Available for grades 9-12: Archdiocese and Scotus tuition assistance programs are determined using one (1) form, the Archdiocese of Omaha Applicant Financial Summary. Applications are available in English and Spanish in the Central Office or online at www.scotuscc.org. Completed applications and a copy of the 2019 IRS tax form need to be turned into the Scotus Central Office no later than Thurs., April 24,2020. No late applications will be accepted.
- Available for grades 7-8: Children’s Scholarship Fund (CSF) applications are available only online at http://www.csfomaha.org and must be completed in order to be eligible for Scotus tuition assistance. CSF online applications open Thursday, February 13, 2020 and close Friday, May 1,2020. Families with 7th and 8th graders must also complete an Archdiocese of Omaha Applicant Financial Summary for Scotus tuition assistance. Forms in English and Spanish are available at Scotus in the Central Office or online at http://www.scotuscc.org. Completed applications and a copy of the 2019 IRS tax form need to be turned into the Scotus Central Office no later than Friday, April 24, 2020. Please note, two (2) applications are required and no late applications will be accepted.
Scotus Central Catholic currently has an opening for an Assistant Cook position. This is a part time position (5.5 hour days) . The position of assistant cook will be assisting the Nutrition Services Manager with daily meals for over 650 students and faculty. Hours would be Monday-Friday, 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. If interested in this position, please email a resume to Nutrition Services Manager Holli Bettenhausen at email@example.com. Or use the contact us section of our website to let us know you are interested in the position. https://scotuscc.org/contact-us/
Scotus Central Catholic 1554 18th Avenue Columbus, NE 68601 Phone: 402-564-7165 Fax: 402-564-6004 Staff Directory
Scotus Central Catholic assures all students the opportunity to receive a faith-based Catholic education through academic excellence and diverse extracurricular activities